Friday, May 04, 2007

Working it Out!

Good morning,
I am on my way to work out. I had a great bible study with the "girlz" last night. It was so awesome. It is good to have women at the same stage of life who can share and dare to be different. WOW! I am off to the Y with Ariel. Buzz and Princess have school today. I have started something fairly new. I have a new workout schedule. I really want to be cut! Dh thinks I look great but he said that 35 lbs ago. I love him and I know he loves me but I have to do what works for me. I also know that I need and love the discipline. Today is the start of what I am looking for in my body. I found my honeymoon pics and I did not know I looked sooooo hot....... I will post those later as then we did not have a digital camera so I will have to scan them. Ready, set, go!
Monday: Boot Camp
Tuesday: Group Power
Wed: off
Thursday: Group Power
Friday: Boot Camp, Zumba
Saturday: Cycle, Zumba(maybe)
Sunday: Rest Day

I am crazy! I know...but you gotta love me for it. I am heart healthy at this point but want to be cut! And you know this!

No comments: