Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sisters..

I went in to tell the girls good night and they were still chatting away. I went in to tell them to keep it down and I heard Princess telling Ariel that she was having a birthday. Ariel agreed and started saying what kind of party she wanted. Princess followed by singing her happy birthday already. It was the sweetest thing. I can't imagine having that kind of sisterly bond. It is so sweet how much they care about each other. People are always asking me are they always like that. I respond with "they don't have a choice or a job, I am not moving and neither are they anytime soon so it is required that they love one another". I thought more about this tonight. I think it is just in them to love each other but they don't know any different because that was never an option. I love my crew...I do but I know that love is something we should all have for one another and that is what I want my girls to do is to love each other without an option. Someone else thought more of us than we deserve so why should we not have that same grace.

No comments: