Happy Mothers Day to you all! It was a wonderful day. I woke up to a Vera Bradley purse. We went to church which is always wonderful. We came home and I went to get my spa pedicure(thanks Judy!) It was nice to sit and read and have someone pamper you for 45 minutes! I came back home and dh and the kiddos took me to Anna Ruby Falls! It was a fabulous drive up to Helen Georgia. The kids sang the way there and back. It was beautiful and cool. I took lots of pictures with my camera. I think it was about 74 degrees with a crisp breeze. It was not crowded just a few people. We hiked a easy trail about .4 miles each way. It was a great day and the kiddos loved it. I watched them play and have the time of their lives. It was one of those rare moments when they are enjoying life without any complaints. On the way home we went to dinner. Dh was a little disappointed at first. He wanted to take me somewhere nicer. We had just gone to a nice restaurant 2 days ago so I wanted something quick with no wait. Can you say "Welcome to Moe's"? It was one of our best dinners as a family. The kids just happen to ask if we could go to Moe's. I said yes and Princess sang in unison with her brother" We are going to Moe's....it's Moe's time....I am so happy"! It made me laugh the hardest I had in a long time. Vera Bradley bag approx 60 bucks, Anna Ruby Falls 2 bucks, my children singing Moe's priceless! I was so happy this Mothers Day! I have 3 beautiful healthy children and a great dh who love me no matter what. It was special day. I have these more than once a year but this is the day where our society recognize all that us "moms" do and thank us for it. It is great staying home with the kids. As you all know "I ain't tryin to work 40 hours". I prefer to raise my own children and instill our values in them.
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mothers Day
Happy Mothers Day to you all! It was a wonderful day. I woke up to a Vera Bradley purse. We went to church which is always wonderful. We came home and I went to get my spa pedicure(thanks Judy!) It was nice to sit and read and have someone pamper you for 45 minutes! I came back home and dh and the kiddos took me to Anna Ruby Falls! It was a fabulous drive up to Helen Georgia. The kids sang the way there and back. It was beautiful and cool. I took lots of pictures with my camera. I think it was about 74 degrees with a crisp breeze. It was not crowded just a few people. We hiked a easy trail about .4 miles each way. It was a great day and the kiddos loved it. I watched them play and have the time of their lives. It was one of those rare moments when they are enjoying life without any complaints. On the way home we went to dinner. Dh was a little disappointed at first. He wanted to take me somewhere nicer. We had just gone to a nice restaurant 2 days ago so I wanted something quick with no wait. Can you say "Welcome to Moe's"? It was one of our best dinners as a family. The kids just happen to ask if we could go to Moe's. I said yes and Princess sang in unison with her brother" We are going to Moe's....it's Moe's time....I am so happy"! It made me laugh the hardest I had in a long time. Vera Bradley bag approx 60 bucks, Anna Ruby Falls 2 bucks, my children singing Moe's priceless! I was so happy this Mothers Day! I have 3 beautiful healthy children and a great dh who love me no matter what. It was special day. I have these more than once a year but this is the day where our society recognize all that us "moms" do and thank us for it. It is great staying home with the kids. As you all know "I ain't tryin to work 40 hours". I prefer to raise my own children and instill our values in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment