Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged!?

Here are 7 things about me:

1) I can't tag anyone because Julie has already been tagged and I don't know anyone else who is as cool as we are besides Julie's sister and she was already tagged.
2) I love flipflops...some say I have a slight obession. I think there should be a pair for every occassion and sometimes you need to add your own flair.
3) I have boy/girl twins plus one!
4) I have the most amazing friends who love Jesus Christ as I do and we can share with each other our inner most feelings
5) I want to secretly be a dance instructor!
6) I ran a half marathon for the first time in my 30 somethings!
7) I love country music
8) I only have one other friend with a blog.
9) Scrapbooking is a way of life
10) I am always the one with the most color at all parties, showers, etc

List 7 random facts about yourself and tag seven people you know. Leave me a comment if you participate so I can check out yours

No comments: