Friday, May 04, 2007

A Saturday Afternoon in the City



Last Saturday after soccer and ballet we all went downtown to the Georgia Aquarium. Bad decision would be the correct statement. Of course I should have known better than to go there on a Saturday. Here was my thinking: It was a beautiful day, sunny, 76 degrees, and a lot of outdoor things were going on in the city. I thought why would people want to be inside on a beautiful day. The answer is the same reason that I was inside. We ate lunch at the aquarium but that was about it! We tried to walk through and look at all the fish but we could only go about 3 feet every 10 minutes! We left the aquarium and walked across the street to centennial park. I let the kids play while I practiced with my new camera. I love my camera and it is super fast which is what I wanted for the kids! Overall it was a beautiful day with a great ending. We enjoyed being a family!

No comments: