
Last weekend we planted plants and put down mulch. On Tuesday dh worked from home. We love when daddy works from home. We get to see him every few hours and it gives us more time without the commute. We decided it was nice outside and we moved our plants back closer to the house. I do not know much about planting but I am learning. I love doing it I just hate the bugs. Buzz loves finding leaves. The one he picked up was so green I just had to take a pic! I changed my camera setting to blur out the background and I was so impressed with what I saw. I'm really learning a lot about my camera. It is great with kids, the settings are cool, and the battery life is awesome. It is a lot to learn but that is the best part. Princess and Ariel love planting but like mommy they don't like the bugs!
1 comment:
Good pics! Looks like you've been working hard:-)
Post a Comment