This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Saturday, February 28, 2009
YUMMY!
A friend and I went to to a place called Chocolate Pink Cafe last week. We had been waiting to try it for about six months. We went there a month ago and they were closed! We drove all the way downtown without checking their hours...the things we do for chocolate! It was awesome! We can't wait to go back and try the delicious candies. They also have wonderful cupcakes such as Cookies and Cream(for Buzz) and Pink Lemonade which I got for the girls because it was PINK! I had the almond lemon pound cake and it was like no other I have ever had. I am a baker but after tasting that pound cake I don't know if I will ever make another pound cake again! If you live here or come to the ATL you should put this place on your list of places to visit!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh does that sound heavenly! Love these kind of places.
Sold... i am going! :) H
This place looks amazing! I will definitely put it on my list of places to go next time we are in the ATL area.
Post a Comment