This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Monday, February 02, 2009
Oh my...
I have fallen off the wagon again. I have been sick lately with an awful sinus infection and had not posted at least 4 times a week like I said. Please forgive me fellow bloggers. Okay....moving on. I had the privilege of taking pictures at my twins school for "Dad's Day". It was so sweet. The dads all came into the classroom to see what the their child or in our case children had made for them. Their teacher had also made a list of things that a father does and it was very impressive They had filled out things that their dad liked. Well my children had everything turned around. It was sweet but funny. They said that their dad did not like Mexican which is like the TOTAL opposite. He will eat Mexican every chance he gets! The dads all wore "King" hats that were from..can you guess? They danced to the Macarana and a couple of slow songs. It was just priceless. It made me think of far far into the future the father/daughter dance at her wedding....I can't go on because I have too many tears at the moment.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment