Go Snowtubing in NC. Yes my friends. I woke up and called a friend and asked what they were up to on MLK day and she said they were going up to Scaley Monuntain, NC. Me being the spontaneous mom said ok. We were dressed and ready in 1 hour flat. My kids thought that was the best MLK day yet. We try to do something every year that we don't normally do. This was a lot of fun and laughs! I thought my youngest would be afraid but NOPE! She slide down with her brother and sister and asked for more. I think Presidents day we shall conquer Maggie Valley but make a weekend of it!
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Hmmm...Today I think I will....
Go Snowtubing in NC. Yes my friends. I woke up and called a friend and asked what they were up to on MLK day and she said they were going up to Scaley Monuntain, NC. Me being the spontaneous mom said ok. We were dressed and ready in 1 hour flat. My kids thought that was the best MLK day yet. We try to do something every year that we don't normally do. This was a lot of fun and laughs! I thought my youngest would be afraid but NOPE! She slide down with her brother and sister and asked for more. I think Presidents day we shall conquer Maggie Valley but make a weekend of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had to come tell you...I went to my first Zumba class today in Philly. I had meaning to go to one....It was a great workout :)
What a fun idea! Looks like you guys had a blast.
Natalie! I loved your photos and stories about the retreat and dancing and the kids. Very cute. Your mother-in-law told me to check this!!! Love, Aunt Patty
Post a Comment