There are lots of things in life I love doing. I sometimes think I have ADD! Just kidding...I don't do labels. I love life and I love new things. Some of my friends think that I am way to hyper/energetic! I am a lot like my dad in that way. I totally am a get out there and do it kind of girl. I have been preocuppied with surgeries and illness with the fam these past few weeks and it has given me a lot of downtime to think! I have not arrived at any one thing that I want to do. I need to pick 3 thing just for this year and cross them off and move on to the rest of the list next year. Just saying that out loud I feel pressure because I want to do more than 3 things. Yikes! Is there anyone else out there in blog world who just loves "being"! I am me and I have totally embraced me and I love it. I don't have to just stick with one thing. I am a mom and I can multi-task well! On Monday I will announce which 3 I have chosen and blog about them all year long.
Running
Talking
Reading
Scrapbooking(Duh)
Photography
Teaching Kids
Zumba(1st love outside of dh)
Cheerleading
Party Planning
Family Nights
GNO(Girls Night Out)
Blogging
Meeting new people
Vacationing
Road Trips
Styling Hair
Coming up with Slogans
No comments:
Post a Comment