We danced, played, exchanged gifts, ate only things that were read and white, and most of all we had fun. I planned a "family night" Valentine's Day Party for our family. It was the best one yet! I went to the dollar store and got all of our party supplies for 13.00! Dh just happen to work from home that day so it was awesome to start our party early so we could still have some couple time. I ordered Pizza because it was red and white to go with our theme. We had red and white punch which was ginger ale and sherbet with red food coloring. I made homemade strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was FANTASTIC! I prepared all of this but we had to have our dance off before dinner. Of course my youngest daughter won...she has her mom's moves:-) After dinner I surprised the kids with Madagascar 2 on blu-ray. They are still talking about the party a week later. The gift exchange was after the movie and that was fun because we got some great gifts for under 10.00 for each other. The next morning we got up and dh took us all to get Pedicures himself included. It was his first time and that was his gift to me:-) Later that day I received a COACH purse that I had been wanting for some time. Thanks DH! It was a good Love Day! Thanks to
Whitakerwoman for getting this family night started!
Partyware: 13.00
Food: 25.00
Gifts: all under 10.00 each
Family Night : PRICELESS
2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! I love that you had a dance contest - too cool! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's Day!
Oh my that dessert looks amazing! H
Post a Comment