This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Spring Fun In The Sun
The Montgomery Family is getting ready for Spring and Summer. We are painting, de-cluttering, planting flowers/bushes, washing cars, and cleaning out the garage. It has been great having dh home. I miss how much fun we have when he is home. We are great together. Buzz, Princess, and Ariel are so happy to help in the yard. They played and planted We stayed out talking to the neighbors until 8:45! The kids were zonked out. Once we get everything done I am back to scrap booking! I love it! I am headed to the Y to take my Zumba class. Oh yeah, I went for my checkup yesterday and I am 5lbs form my bfk weight! Yay! I am trying to loose 10lbs more and then I am set. Thanks to you all for encouraging especially you dh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment