Thursday, April 19, 2007

Prayer


My actual birthday was April 16. It fell on a Monday so we celebrated on Saturday. I am woke up to VT shootings on t.v. I am so sorry that this happened to that community. I have a friend who actually went there and I can see the hurt on her face. I know that hit her hard. I would like to say to all of you out there that this is a tragedy no matter the blame. We can blame all day but that does not bring or change the situation. There is good and evil in the world and we all have free will. The Lord said that he would save us if we believe that he is who he says he is. He never said that bad things will not happen to good people. Do not blame just pray. We are not in control. No matter what higher power you believe in we are not in control. If you don't believe it........take another look. There is no 100% full proof plan for anything. Prayer will take you further and give you more peace than blame. Try it.... If you say that I don't believe in God etc. All I have to say about that is "How's that workin for ya"? Peace to VT.

No comments: