Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Almost my B-day

It's almost that time. I am going out tomorrow. My dh planned everything. Everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and I say well a camera and......thing is I am over all the stuff (excluding scrapbooking) I absolutely can't wait for my b-day. I know all of you are like dang she loves her b-day. Yes I do and why not. I mean it is the greatest day...at least for me. My kids are so excited it's mommy's b-day. I think that it should be like a holiday or something. LOL! I can laugh and I love all the attention that I get. Life is good. I went shopping today and I am now wearing a size 10! Working out is really working for me. It seems the smaller I get the cuter the clothes. I think I am going shopping in New York this Winter! Road Trip anyone?

No comments: