This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Catching Up
I just finished stenciling my girl's room. It looks great. I will post pictures tomorrow. I am waiting on one of my good friends to have her baby girl. I am so excited for her. I have been thinking about my life and taking a good long look at myself. Time has a way of doing that to you. Dh has been working his butt off around the house. We have had a wonderful week and we have been gone everyday. We are planning our trip for Disney this October(hmmm..) I can't wait to start scrapbooking again. Life is good,kids are great, dh and I are great, and oh yeah it's almost my birthday. Yay me! Can't wait to see what dh has planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment