

What a wonderful birthday I had! It was the ABSOLUTE best b-day in the world. Dh out did himself. Words can't express how important he made me feel. Dh had it all planned. He arranged a couples birthday party for me. I was totally surprised as I did not know anything about it or who was coming. He told me Friday night to have my bags packed by 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning. At 10:30 I was ready to go. We dropped off the kids at Grandma's. We went shopping for me! He proceeded to take me to a very nice snazzy hotel. I then got dressed and told him that I had the camera so that we could take pics at dinner. He pulled out another camera from under the bed and said "how about this one" . I think that was the perfect way to give a gift. We went to dinner and I was so very excited about the camera but I was a little down because I know my brother "J" was not going to be able to make it. Little did I know he and his girlfriend "K" were coming early to see me before his prior engagement. That was great! So dh had dinner planned,dancing at Bell Bottoms, dessert at Intermezzo Cafe' and a night away from home. Thank you sweetie for making my day important.
No comments:
Post a Comment