Thursday, June 21, 2007

30 Day Honor Your Husband Challenge

I am taking the 30 day Honor Your Husband Challenge. Christine at Fruit in Season is hosting a 30 Day Honor Your Husband Challenge and I'm really pumped about participating. Funny thing is that this has been on my mind a lot in the past year. I found this site through a friend's sisters blog. I think that it is great that she put this out there. Let's face it girls, we can all use some help and accountability. Christine suggested making a few goals for yourself weekly. My goals are:

1) Listen to him more....not defend or supply a solution

2) Be more affectionate in public

3) Tell him that I love him as often as I think of it and that is a lot!

4) Start reading the Power Of A Praying Wife...(thanks Kerry)

3 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You are really going to love reading The Power of a Praying Wife! Great goals! I'm amazed at the number of women who are participating in this challenge!!

Christine said...

Natalie, thanks for joining in the challenge! It's been an overwhelming response so I gues we're all in good company! Great goals- hope your week is going well!

Kerry said...

awesome that you're doing the challenge! satan is already attacking me and it's been a rough week. but i'm trying to stay the course! :) hope you're doing well w/ your goals!!