Thursday, June 14, 2007

Snaggle...Bedazzle!

It's official. My little boy is growing up! Buzz woke up on Thursday and told me that his tooth was loose. I told him he must be confused. It was I who was confused. He has been wiggling and wiggling it out. I made corn on the cob the other night thinking for sure it would come out. Buzz will always find a way to eat! He ate around the corn until he finished it. The tooth was still in place. I was a little bummed. I had taken this picture of him eating the corn. Well...you know kids. They wait until the most inconvient times to spring something on you. We were out with some friends eating lunch and he goes " mommie..here it is...here is my tooth" The tears quickly came streaming down my face. My little man was growing up! Here he is the my little snaggle bedazzle.



1 comment:

Kerry said...

Awww. what a big boy! Time flies by doesn't it!! Your kiddos are adorable btw!