Yep! Guess what is in the bag! You will all find out on Sunday!:) Let's just say that he is so out of the "dog house"! That's my babe. What a way to leave town.
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Thankful Thursday
I am so thankful for all of the blogs that I have been able to read this past couple of weeks. You all are so wonderful that I may have to start another blog in addition to this one. I am still working on my blog designs though. I think it will be up and gorgeous by the end of the weekend. I am thankful for all of my friends that My dh is leaving for Finland on Saturday! Wow! He gets these wonderful opportunies. Everyone is asking why I am not going. Well....for one it is last minute. Another reason is I am just so thankful that he can do this at not cost to us besides (missing him). I knew that he would travel a lot and it is not so bad. I love him and know that he is getting opportunities to travel overseas that a lot of people don't. The frequent fyler miles are awesome though. When he leaves like this is makes me thankful that I have him. My heart is just not the same without him. I know that is it true that when God has joined two people together no one or thing can break them apart. He will be gone but he is always in my heart. He is that guy that you just love. He is so thoughtful that he asked me to meet him for brunch. The kids were at vacation bible school so I did. When I arrived he told me to drive and I did right to the....
Yep! Guess what is in the bag! You will all find out on Sunday!:) Let's just say that he is so out of the "dog house"! That's my babe. What a way to leave town.
Yep! Guess what is in the bag! You will all find out on Sunday!:) Let's just say that he is so out of the "dog house"! That's my babe. What a way to leave town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.
Post a Comment