Monday, June 04, 2007

First Day of Ripples!

Today Buzz and Princess started swim lessons. They will be able to swim a lap down the pool at the end of the season. They came in mid season so we will see. Either way it is good that they are learing how to swim. I found out today the both of them can hold their breath and go to the bottom of the pool to retrieve an object and come back by themselves. Wow! I can't believe my babies are growing up. Ariel should begin private lessons this week. She may be able to be a ripple also. She is only 3 but they said that since she has been potty trained since 18 months they may have space for her. Lessons are Mon-Fri from 11:15-11:45 until July! We will be at the pool everyday!! I love sum, sum, summertime!


No comments: