This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Spring Forward!
Well G-money is still in Germany. He will be back tomorrow. It has been really hard with him gone. My BBF has moved into her apartment(yeah) I can't wait to visit soon. She is such an awesome person to know. I love that she loves the lord. She is my "one". I stole that from Grey's anatomy which we both love! It just seem to fit. We have gone through so much together but the bond that we have is that strong that we found our way back. God is awesome. On another note....Buzz and Princess are approaching the end of sharing rooms. Spring Break is when it will happen. We will paint, and redecorate there rooms. The girls will be together and Buzz can have his "man space". Hopefully this time next year we will be moving:-) I will put pics of the whole process. It should be interesting. Have a wonderful day everyone. J you are such a nice guy. I am glad to be your little "sister".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment