Friday, March 30, 2007

Funny Thing

I seem to have a lot of friends. I have my bible study "crew", small groups, 2 moms groups, college/work friends etc. It increases in life I think. I am surrounded by people of all shapes, colors, religions etc. I love that I have all these connections. It gives me a lot of insight on different situations. It is interesting though how you have all these different types of personalities around you and you adapt. That is what I do. I adapt to the situation. I tend to surround myself with people that have "something different" about them. I talk on the phone quite a bit dh says. My battery is usually dead at night (as it rings at this moment). The funny thing is that I think that dh does not talk a lot. He talks to me but I think he could go his whole life without saying much. I am always complaining about this. I have realized that we have dated since 5th grade and his lack of talking has always been my complaint. I just realized that he has never had a chance to talk because I am always talking. Funny thing...I was thinking .

No comments: