Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's Over!

I am starting a new chapter. I am all done with the consignment sale and being activities chair. It has been a while and this last time I really loved it and it was a sad goodbye. The ladies were extremely helpful and nice this time around. I will still be there to help next year(unless there is a scrapbooking retreat)lol. Dh will be leaving for Germany next week. I wish that I could go but we will be in Hawaii hopefully this Nov/Dec! Well I guess we are going to be getting a new computer. Our crashed and I thought Dh had already uploaded all of our Kodak pics to the website (wrong assumption). I have learned a valuable lesson. Back up all pics to a CD! I went to costo and bought a load of Cd's. I do have them on various photo sites so I do have quite a few. Buzz starts soccer this week! I am so excited. Hopefully I will get to be the team mom. I am now officially a soccer mom:-) That's all that going on here.

No comments: