

Rome...dh left yesterday for Rome,Italy. He is on a company/leisure trip. I wanted to go so bad the the airfare was about 2500 and it was my kids first week of school. The time difference is about 7 hours so we will talk at wierd times of the day. Rome is my second favorite place in the world. It was also my favorite subject in school. Hopefully we will both be back there in the Spring with all those frequent flyer miles:-) The first resturant that he saw when he got off the plan was a McDonalds!
1 comment:
Awesome you are in Rome! Your blog crossed mine and caught my attention, I am a stay at home mom in the south too! Love it! And I have twins! 5 yr. old boys! So let's talk. :) And I am a runner - running my first marathon this fall. It's wild and crazy. Have a great trip and I will try to stop by and see some of your great pics. I did not get to Rome when I was in Italy so it is really pretty to see.
Post a Comment