Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Girls Night





Late last night some of my friends came over. There was one of us was missing because a death in the family(our prayers are with you P). We had her there in spirit(love ya P)! We ate pizza, doughnuts, and drank coffee. It was the bomb! It reminded me of my when dh and I were dating and I would have a sleepover with the "girls". Last night was good because they came over to cheer me up and we scrapped until 1:00 a.m. That is something that I love and I thought it was sweet of them to come and cheer me by reminiscing about dating, college, JC(Jesus Christ), and family.....It is nice to know that you have people that will just "show" up when needed. I hope that i give that back in return and also hope that my "girls" will have that friendship in there 30's also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Heifer (with a capital "H") you need to get a better picture of me because all I see is the top of my head while I am enjoying my favorite pasttime-EATING! (smile)

Cute idea, though!