Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Reason




Yes....I am up at 1:05 in the morning. I can't sleep. I think that I am still exhausted from the consignment sale put on by my multiples group. I was sitting here playing around with my computer and surfing through my other friends and friends of friends blogs. I had a thought. I love being a mom! It fullfills me in everyway. I also am happy that I take care of myself and my children. A "wise woman" said...(Karen) a happy mom is a sane mom. It is my motto which is why I am starting to ice skate, watch cheesy movies again, srapbook, read, and excercise again. Those are things that I love as a woman and as a mom. My "crew" as I call them are the love of my life. I know that I am doing everything that I can to make sure they are well rounded people and that I myself am a well rounded person. I want my children to look at me and see a happy person not just a happy mom. They mimic me a lot and it is funny to watch and by that I know that they are happy....just a thought.

No comments: