What can I say? We had a blast!!!!! Did I say we had a blast! We are both Jet lagged but I had to put up pictures as people are waiting. I am still trying to find the right words to describe the ceremony. As of yet I can only say "Perfect" that does not do it justice but until I sleep..that is all. Dh had everything figured out. He was amazing and ohhh our friends were so in sync. Both of my bridesmaids had the same dress but different colors. Neither of them had spoken to one another until that day! Amazing. Dh and I are still on our honeymoon! I will post more pics tomorrow with much more details. I love my husband and my wonderful friends for being apart of our special day!
2 comments:
Oh so beautiful!! You are beaming through your words. I'm so happy for you and your husband. May God bless you with even more love through the years!
YAY! This is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing pictures with us, you look absolutely beautiful and so, so happy. Congratulations.
Post a Comment