This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
A Daughter's Prayer
Tonight was a very memorable night. I was laying in my oldest daughters room tonight while she read her AR book to me. She is a very good reader. My little girl turned 7 on October 1. She is growing into such a young lady and I am proud! Her prayer was "Thank you Jesus for a wonderful day. Thank you for my brother, my sister, my mom, and my dad. Thank you that I have such a great mommy. I pray that all the other kids have a mommy like mine who loves them and wants them to be the best. I pray for all the other children out there who might not have a mommy and daddy but a step mommy and step daddy that they are being treated as well as I am. I pray that I love her forever and she is a good mommy. Amen. Are you in tears yet? I am. My little girl at the age of 7 is still concerned about the life of other children. I am proud to say that she is my daughter. I am a person with goals, schedules, expect excellence in school academics, etc. If I should leave this earth before I see my daughter grow up and venture out on her own. If that night were to be tonight then I would die in peace knowing that her primary focus was God and caring about others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment