Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We are Back!

Happy Easter to everyone out there in blog world! I finally have pics to upload! I am back from the flu, dh being gone for two weeks, and our Spring Break Vacation! I just saw that I can now upload and blog from my new iphone! Life is good. I needed that! We went to St. George Island for the kids first official Spring Break since starting Elementary School. It was a blast. My niece and mother in law went down with us! I don't think I have ever had that much fun on vaca! The house was not at all what I would have picked out but it was the family time that made the vacation. Next time I am picking the house though! I took out the old camera and started photography again. It is time to take some more LESSONS! My birthday is tomorrow so who knows what I will get(hint..hint). I love car trips with the fam. I always start planning the next trip on the way home which dh thinks is hilarious. I am a planner and I always think that I can do a better job each time planning...OCD??..nahh. Dh took some pics of me. I am no where near where I want to be but it was ok and I have to be ok with that for now but my oh my when I am hitting it hard! It was fun to just take pictures and watch my son chase birds as he always does every beach trip. At the beach he is known as "The Bird Chaser". Angel loves jumping the waves and Princess just likes to profile on the beach like her mom.








































































2 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like it was a great vacation! I so wish our lives could intersect more. Kinda tough with little ones in different stages I guess. I'll keep up by reading though. Talk to you soon.

Beth

Vanessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Hope you have a great day tomorrow - happy birthday!