Here are my two favorite guys in the whole world. They are a lot alike! They both are always hungry and can be very entertaining. The little one wants to be like dh so much that pretends to be a "daddy" at times. Their new thing is "Star Wars"! These guys pretend to be Jedi's and Padawan's. My little guys are now reading The Clone Wars. It is so sweet to see my little guy read to his daddy all the stories that his dad read as a boy. This is truly father/son bonding. I never understood the father/son relationship but I get to experience it first hand and it is awesome. Dh always said he never cared if he ended up with all girls but I think deep down it is nice to get a break from all the Pink!
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posers
Here are my two favorite guys in the whole world. They are a lot alike! They both are always hungry and can be very entertaining. The little one wants to be like dh so much that pretends to be a "daddy" at times. Their new thing is "Star Wars"! These guys pretend to be Jedi's and Padawan's. My little guys are now reading The Clone Wars. It is so sweet to see my little guy read to his daddy all the stories that his dad read as a boy. This is truly father/son bonding. I never understood the father/son relationship but I get to experience it first hand and it is awesome. Dh always said he never cared if he ended up with all girls but I think deep down it is nice to get a break from all the Pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment