Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

35 Reasons Why We are BFF’s


Happy Birthday, Natalie!


1. We have known each other forever!
2.We both like krispy kreme donuts better than any other kind.
3. We can take naps at each other’s houses.
4. You asked me to drive you to the hospital when Kelli and Kristopher wanted to make an appearance.
5. I got you a taco and Dr. pepper on the way to the hospital.
6. You knew exactly what to give me for my 40th birthday --- time with Frank.
7. We like to work out together.
8. You are my running buddy.
9. River Street Sweets --- pralines, baby!!
Coffee!!
10. We can share clothes.
11. We can ask each other for advice.
12. We can vent to each other.
13. We understand how the female mind operates.
14. Our kids are friends.
15. Your kids are great.
16. Your husband is pretty nice too!!
17. Our husbands are friends.
18. You tolerate my crazy dog.
19. I don’t think that I have to clean my house in a frenzy if you are coming over.
20. I can make a crude joke about the seven dwarfs and you think it is funny.
21. We both got each other thai tea for Christmas.
22. If I am upset, you can calm me down.
23. If I am happy, you will laugh with me.
24. If I am crying, you will give me a tissue and listen to me.
25. if you are upset, I want to make you feel better.
26. If you are happy, I want to laugh and be with you!
27. If you are crying, I want to beat up whoever made you sad.
28. When I dream about running away from home, you are the buddy I would want to run away with!
29. We can tell each other that we look good!
30. We can go for days without seeing each other but we never worry about whether our friendship will suffer because we know it will be fine!
31. We don’t judge each other.
32. We can talk about our crazy families.
33. I can tell you how much money I saved on toilet paper by using coupons and you actually listen!
34.No matter what kind of day I have had or what kind of mood I am in, I always feel happier after I have talked to you!!



I love you, my BFF!!! The next 35 years are going to be a blast!! Have a wonderful birthday.


Pam

No comments: