This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Monday, October 20, 2008
A Tiger Scratched Me
My dh took this video a while ago and I forgot to post it on my blog. He gets the coolest video. My mother in law just loves it and I must admit it is hilarious! My daughter took a marker and drew on her face and when asked about it....
4 comments:
Found your blog at the blog party site! Its gonna be fun, cant wait to read more
can't wait to find out what zumba is! looking forward to meeting you nov. 8.
Found you through Heather. And that video made all the :-( from studying go away! How did she come up with a Tiger? Love it!
that was the funniest! what a cutie. i'm still lol!
Post a Comment