This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Family Night #1
We use to do family night but got out of the habit when dh started traveling overseas. It took a while but Whitaker Woman's blog got me back into the swing of things. I think family time is so important. Dh has surgery last week so we did a "Family Evening" instead of night. I love family time and I think everyone should do it and start when your kids are young as they will one day leave. We play games, talk, cook, movies, and sometimes we even go on a field trip with them. Yesterday we had our first "Fall" day and celebrated with doughnuts and hot chocolate!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh fun! I love those doughnuts! So cute!!
Post a Comment