This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
My Birthday Bash
Let's just say dh out did himself. He and my friend Pam planned me a birthday party at my favorite bowling/dancing club in the ATL. Let me begin by saying that I look much better usually but I was dancing all night so pics are not so great. I really don't care about the pics because my wonderful hubby made sure I had the best party ever! We danced and bowled all night long. I even did the whole thriller thing and dh was so mortified. I had a blast because MJ is still my favorite! I know that some people have their best parties on there 20th, 30th, etc. but my party was the bomb! I love to dance and I danced, danced, danced. Thanks so much dh! I got some great gifts. I will post those pics later....
No comments:
Post a Comment