This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Birthday Time
I am so excited that dh and my friend Pam have planned me a birthday party. I will miss a few of you though because you have prior engagements but when we get together it's always a party! I am having my birthday party here! I can't wait. They have the best music. I have been here twice and I just dance all night long. It will be more fun since dh will be there and I can show him my new moves. I am always excited about my birthday and everyone knows it! I did not have a blast last year due to the Virginia Tech shooting so that was a bummer since I have a couple of friends that went there to college. I need to go shopping maybe hmmmm...what to wear. Stay tuned for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet your birthday party was fun. how about a recap of the festivities?
Natalie,
I so would have loved to celebrate with you----Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment