Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Babies Becoming Little Girls






Wow how time flies. Both my girls were born premature. Princess was 34 weeks and Angel was 33 weeks. It was a very scary time for us back then. I see their personality in everything that they do.Princess is such a princess! She loves clothes, people, herself, pink, sparkles,etc. Angel is such and angel. She is gentle, kind, caring, and compassionate! She also loves sparkles, pink, and being beautiful. It is such a blessing having girls. They watch everything that I do! I mean everything! I love music,dancing and singing. My girls have caught on to this and they sing in the mornings also. It is very cute. It is scary that I have that much influence on my girls but it makes me step my game and that is always a good thing. Here are some pics of them that I captured and it is so them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest girls in the world. they must have a very handsome daddy