This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
My Christmas Gift....Ruined
I had planned an extravagant getaway for dh and I next year in August. I thought that he would not check the credit card statement until after Christmas but he and so he knows we are going somewhere. I am so bombed! I had made a lot of cute clues leading up to Christmas. I had the big presentation all set up and then...Needless to say I love giving surprises but this one is ruined. We will still have a good time but my Christmas will not be what I thought. The kids will be surprised at what they received. I now see why it is good to have your own credit card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment