
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Thankful Thursday
I am feeling much better after a week of strep throat! I am thankful that I no longer have a sore throat...that hurt. My son is taking after his mother. He found and old camera of ours and has been taking pictures for days. He loves saying " say cheese". I am thankful that I am being a positive person in his life and although is a daddy's boy that my hobby has rubbed off on him. It's nice to know that after saying "don't do that, No, because I said so, be nice to your siblings, love each other, don't run in the road" that they still love you and mock you. Say cheese...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment