Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thankful Thursday

As I turned over in bed this morning. My crew was all in bed with me as they usually are when I wake up. My eyes were a little swollen from allergies. Princess noticed right away. She said " mommmy are you not feeling so well"? I told her no that my allergies were bad today. She told me that she was going to pray for me. I thought "that is so sweet" thinking that she meant she would pray before she went to bed. NOPE! She prayed right then and there that her mommy feels better and that Jesus would heal me. She then proceeded to tell Ariel that she should pray also. So she did also! Buzz was like we do that later(lol). He is so BOY sometimes:-)I am thankful that DH works with the kids on our faith is shown even when he is away. I am thankful for dh, the kids, friends, and most of all that God has given me a man that is faithful and love his children enough that he teaches them God's basic principles. For that it is another "Thankful Thursday".

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Precious! Seeing God in your kids is amazing. It's so neat he can use them to help us.

Hope you feel better! I've been having horrible migraines due to allergies and the heat. No fun.