Sunday, August 19, 2007

Simple Remnders


The twins went off to school last week. I had total anxiety! I knew I would get over it but it was hard plus the fact that I had been sick the week before last with strep throat. Ariel had not left the nest yet so I was too bad off. She starts school in Sept. I thought to myself "she is a big kid like the other two". I realized today she is still a baby. I washed her hair as I do all the kids on Sunday so we don't have to worry about that during the week. As I washed her hair in the sick because she has so much hair! Ariel was asleep before the water had totally wet her hair. This is just a reminder that she is not quite as big as I thought. I thank God for small reminders.

No comments: