Friday, August 07, 2009

First Day of School

Off they go...! Today was a hard days as I watched my little ones go off to school. It was especially hard as my youngest started kindergarden. Dh and I are officially parents of school agers. I remember bringing them home from the hospital. It seemed as though I had all the time in the world. I can only hope that I have prepared them enough for this world and dare to be different so that others will see a light in them. I hope they shine so bright that it makes their heavenly fathers heart fill with joy like no other. Off you go little ones to be the best that you can be!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tammy Vasser said...

And shine they will!! Hang in there. See you next week!

whittakerwoman said...

Just wanted to answer your question... I have no real system except that I try to blog once before bed and set it for the next morning. However, my blog break challenged me to let it go and not force it IF i really have nothing to blog. Just share your life. Do it for a journal/scrapbook sake of mind vs for others. :) Much love, H