This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Blogging Back
Oh my how times flies! I was over at Heather's blog and decided to reflect back over the last 3 years of blogging to the month. I love blogging and have not done it a while. I got some helpful advice and so here we go again. Last August, the twins had just started Kindergarten and my little Princess started Pre-K. In August of 2007, I was taking my marriage to a new level. In August of 2006, 1st Scrapbook Retreat and won first place! I was so proud and scared at the same time as I had never left the kids before. I love blogging. It's nice to look back and see how life has changed your life through good times and not so good. How has the last 3 years been for you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so great! H
Post a Comment