This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Zumba Party
I love Zumba! I love teaching and inspiring women to feel sexy in the mirror while working out. Every instructor has their own style and flair. No one instructor is the same which is why I love it. Everywhere I go I hear Zumba music and most of the time I start to bop my head and move my body. I have always loved to dance but never knew that it could also be a workout and possibly a career. I think often about what I want to do later in life and I can see myself Zumbaing or some otther form of workout. I can't wait to see how my body changes and gets even into more shape. To all my instructor out there....keep it coming. There is a studio that you should check out if you are ever in the ATL called Fusion! It is awesome. My girls Stephanie and Heather own it and they have all sorts of class. I get over there every chance that I get! Check it out! www.fusiondancefitness.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This looks like so much fun! Wishing the gym I go to (go to used loosely) had Zumba.
Post a Comment