This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Here's to Dad...6.5 years and counting
You loved them before they were even here. Here are the photograps of what you and I have created together. You are more than just a dad you are a father! The children that we are raising together are so blessed to have you as a father. I am lucky to have you as a husband. You are shaping these 3 beautiful kids to love Jesus Christ and grow up to be responsible adults. You are shaping our children in ways that I can't count. You teach them to love and forgive others as Christ does us. Although you think it is not gettting through at times....I hear them talking about how daddy loves them all the time. Thank you for being a Father! Our precious Angel says all the time, "My Daddy love us no matter what"! It is not about the destination but the journery for us. Oh my...I am loving this journey that we are on. I love you honey and Happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks babe. I am pretty awesome.
They are so cute! H
Post a Comment