Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Fun

We took off yesterday after riding bikes to let the kids play in the Sprinklers. We called a friend and he showed up with his kids and we had the best time. I sat on a blanket and just took pictures and learining more about my camera. It was perfect outside. It was about 80 degrees with a nice cool breeze. I could do that everyday! I love spending time with my family and I need to do that more. You can get so busy with life, friends, and other task that you forget to just sit and breathe. It was great!



 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband looks like a super-kewl hottie. You better hold on to him as I'm sure he's got a bunch of ladies checkin' him out.

And he's a soccer star too? Wow, you sure are lucky!

Jarmo Parras said...

Could you leave the pictures of the creepy old guy out in the future?