
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Beginning a New Beginning
Time has flown by... We went from this.....to this in no time. At the time I thought I was going to go crazy. We had a rough start to all three of them being premature and all. What amazes me is that God has brought us all through the storm. We are so blessed to have 3 beautiful children in our lives. Everyday is not sunshine as many of you know but the days that are sunny just makes the cloudy days a little bit brighter. We are no longer parents of preschoolers but parents of school aged children! WOW how times flies. My children adore me but nothing compares to the way I adore them. I often tell my husband that if we raise responsible adults who if nothing else walks away with the love of Jesus in their hearts I will say..."well done...well done". Of course I am in tears as I write this but one day they will be able to see how I loved them enough to tell the world. There is indeed no greater joy than to have loved a child. God blessed us as he gave us twins and 20 months later another beautiful daughter who thinks that she is a twin. In 6 years we have been blessed with...









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful message for your kids to enjoy!
Great hubby too!
Post a Comment