We had a blast at Disney. I am still recovering. It was the perfect vacation so much so that we don't know if we could do it again because nothing can top that! No lines....the longest line we stood in was 15 minutes! We rode most rides twice and that was a lot of fun so that the kids could get the full effect. There favorite ride was Space Mountain. I was SHOCKED! The youngest of our 3 was the most excited about it. I am so glad that I am so blessed to have an awesome dh with an awesome job so that we could experience Disney at it's best time to visit. I am also very blessed to have my children in a school that gave me make-up work ahead of time and was very understanding of "family time".





2 comments:
What a blast! Looks like such a fun, fun trip. :)
Looks like you had a blast! And you found the secret good time to be in Orlando... all the locals know the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and then again in mid January!
Post a Comment