



We got up at 5:30 am and headed into our already packed car! We had put the kids in their comfy clothes so they would just roll out of bed into the car. It all went smoothly. We picked up my dad around 6:45 a.m. and stopped at McDonalds to get some breakfast. It took forever! Off we went. The adults were having good converasation and the kids were watching new movies that I bought for the car trip. I highly advise it. This was their first trip over 6 hours and it was a blast. They were so excited that we stopped at an rest area. They think that it is very cool to look at the maps and see how far we have come. That is the Davis gene that they inherited from my dh side of the family. We stopped for lunch and got out of the car into 76 degree weather! Huh? When we left Atlanta it was 26 degrees! I was hoping that Princess's asthma would not flare up due to the DRASTIC weather changed. The kids loved the warm weather. The weather just got them more excited than ever about Disney. After a nice lunch and a beautiful car ride we are here! We came to this awesome house that I found super cheap(will post house pics later) unpacked our car and headed for downtown Disney. A friend of mine had told me about Lego Land and no one has done it justice describing it so I won't try it either. This trip is really letting me see that Joy that my children in my childrens eyes that fairytales really do come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment