I've tried for years to get you to do the Cooper River Bridge Run with me!!! It's about 40k+ people and not as well managed as the Peachtree, so have a good plan for getting out to Mt. Pleasant for the start.
But I've got to say I LOVE this run. The bridge has a low grade slope that's not hard and running into downtown Charleston is awesome - my favorite city!
I saw you at the Blog party and never got to meet you, I'm just now stopping in to say Hi! Your site is beautiful! I see you are an amazing runner! Kudos~ Those children are so beautiful. Just wanted to say hello~Blessings today! ~Robin
7 comments:
Whoo hoo! The Florence crew plan to be there too. It is a three year tradtion with us so we will have to try and connect:) Good for you!
I've toyed with the idea of running some sort of race??? I'm excited to follow your journey.
Natalie,
Did you go to Redan?
I did and moved away after HS.
I remember you if it's the right Natalie :)
I've tried for years to get you to do the Cooper River Bridge Run with me!!! It's about 40k+ people and not as well managed as the Peachtree, so have a good plan for getting out to Mt. Pleasant for the start.
But I've got to say I LOVE this run. The bridge has a low grade slope that's not hard and running into downtown Charleston is awesome - my favorite city!
I saw you at the Blog party and never got to meet you, I'm just now stopping in to say Hi! Your site is beautiful! I see you are an amazing runner! Kudos~
Those children are so beautiful.
Just wanted to say hello~Blessings today! ~Robin
Where are you? Have you run yourself clear out of blogging skills? Or perhaps your kids have just plain run you over *smile* We miss you.
Yeah, you decided to do the Bridge Run! It will be fun. Hopefully we can connect while we are there. :)
Post a Comment