This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Blog Parties Rock!
I went to a blog party last weekend! It was a blast! It was hosted by Whittaker Woman
. She is just awesome. I reader her blog and her husband Carlos's blog. They are an awesome couple who I think I could learn a lot from. She brought together 40 ladies who did not know one another with the exception of a few. I met some really cool girls who made me feel right at home. Being surrounded by Christian woman is a wonderful thing. I met these 3 woman at the blog party and two of them are running all 50 states! I hope to go and visit them soon! Well you know me always trying something new so I will be joining them on their journey. I thank Whittaker Woman for doing all of this. Oh yeah I won some really cool prizes! I am all about the prizes! Hope to see all of you ladies soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i had a blast at the party as well, sorry we didnt get to meat..we live in kennesaw
It was so fun talking with you! I can't wait to read about your run across America. What an amazing challenge -- and completely inspiring!
Hey Natalie :)
Yes it is Adrienne...you'll have no idea how I found your blog :) heheheh
HOW are you! I was just in ATL :)
xoxoxo
Post a Comment